Cyber Law Lawyer Beverly Hills | The Law of the Digital Age
As the Internet continues to expand and develop, so does the occurrence of legal issues involving cyber crime, electronic commerce, freedom of expression, intellectual property rights, jurisdiction and choice of law, and privacy rights.
At the Omni Legal Group we provide our clients with professional legal counsel on such matters as:
- Registration and protection of patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, service marks and other intellectual property.
- Domain name registration, protection and defense.
- Drafting, interpreting, and enforcing of contracts.
- Cyber crime matters such as such as credit card fraud, identity theft, unauthorized access to computer systems, child pornography, software piracy, cyberstalking, copyright theft, intellectual property theft, Internet fraud, political cyberfraud or cybersquatting, and denial of service attacks that cause electronic commerce sites to lose money.
- Privacy issues which include privacy and electronic mail (e-mail), privacy and the World Wide Web, privacy and search mechanisms, protection of personal privacy on-line, public information.
- Libel and slander matters.
- Formation, governance and dissolution of corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies (LLCs) and other legal entities.
- Tax issues, including federal and state taxation of electronic commerce (e-commerce).
- International considerations, including export controls and transactions conducted with other countries.
- Legal implications of Web linking (hyperlinking) including methods, liability, and infringement of unauthorized linking and framing.
- Other Internet law issues.